Thursday 30 August 2012

Winner time...


Please scroll down or click here to check out my CASE Study post - thanks! :)

Hey!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such lovely comments on my Card Design Handbook blog hop post!

It's time to draw a winner, so do your thing Mr Random.Org:


Number 85 is lucky for, jengd who said:


Congrats, jengd! You've just bagged yourself a copy of one awesome publication! Please email me your name and address (see my 'Contact Me' tab at the top for my email addy) and that Card Design Handbook will be on its way to ya!

Thanks once again to everyone who joined in the fun! :)

Catch ya later!

2 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations to jengd!

jengd said...

Yay! Thanks so much- emailing you now!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.