Wednesday 11 July 2012

Pure Florals (& Plaid Leaves!)

Hey!

Happy Wednesday! We're halfway through the week and I can't think of a better way to celebrate than by having Uniko Studio release some fabulous new goodies! :D

Today I'm sharing projects featuring the gorgeous new stamp set, Pure Florals: Gerbera along with three new digital collections that will compliment not only Pure Florals: Gerbera but many other projects too! So, shall we get started?

First up is a card that features the lovely outline image of a gerbera (the set also contains a solid image of the same gerbera which looks fabulous when stamped over this outline!) along with a strip of coordinating DP printed from the Pure Florals: Gerbera Digital Collection.

Just for You

I stamped the outline once in latte ink (A Muse) and then stamped the same image over it again in kraft ink (Papertey Ink) - it softens the lines and gives a more organic style image. Trust me, it looks better IRL!

The sentiment is one of many that comes with the Pure Florals: Gerbera stamp set and I love that the sentiments are individual stamps - allowing you create your custom sentiments for that special someone.

OK so sticking with the same stamp set for my next card, but using a pretty pastel plaid DP this time printed from the Classics Summer Digital Collection:

Thank You

I decided to paper-piece the outline leaf image from Pure Florals: Gerbera (again, there's a coordinating solid image of the same leaf which will line up perfectly!) and let the plaid leaves do the talkin' on this one. I know, it's a rarity to see plaid patterned leaves but I kinda like 'em *wink*

I'm entering the two cards above into the Moxie Fab World: Stamp It! Cards Week: The Thank You Challenge.


Warning: You may need your sunglasses on now as I feature a project using some seriously scrummy paper from the Eclectic Mix Summer Digital Collection! It's fun, fabulous and bright!

Celebrate

Psssst! Don't tell the other digital paper packs, but I reckon this one is my fave right now....!

So there you have it - some fabulous new goodies available from Uniko Studio from today! Be sure to check out the Uniko Studio Blog for some more fabulous projects featuring today's release!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I know I've been a little MIA recently - the reason why is that I've been super busy getting work finished before our school closes for the summer holidays which is next Friday and I'm also trying to get a summer school organised at the same time. Stampy therapy and blog hopping await me at the end of next week - can't wait!

Catch ya later!

12 comments:

Beverley said...

Loving what you have created using the NEW goodies! Loving the first card, lovely & rustic but CAS at the same time! Hugs Bev x

Gayatri said...

Wow! Awesome CAS cards, Amies! I too used the same pattern paper on my projects. Love them all:)

Lynn said...

Oh wow Aimes...you knocked these stamps and the digital papers out of the park. My favorite is the plaid...so soft and delicate.

Maureen said...

what a trio of beauty, Duchess! You are rocking those digi papers! I LOVE the gerber image...I had several in my wedding bouquet :) LOVE it on kraft. I hear ya on a busy time of year...hang in! The summer is almost there for you!

Kara Lynne said...

That gerbera image is gorgeous! I love the soft effect your gave the first two cards. Fun bright CAS card too!

Unknown said...

Love the colours on the first card Aimes. Really, really classy :-) K

Claire said...

Great set of cards! Love them all, especially the second one which uses the leaf shape I loved from pre-production sneaky peeks!

Karen B. said...

Aimes, the first two are just gorgeous and the third is way too much fun!

A Consuming Passion said...

These new stamps and papers are delish!!!! Lovely cards Aimes!

~amy~ said...

super gorgeous chickie.

jodpea said...

Wow I can't get over that Gerbera, I was expecting a full-face sunflower-esque image - that is just gorgeous!

JJ Bolton said...

Wow! I need to check out those digital stamps and papers! You really made them shine Amy! My fave is the striped card:)

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.