Tuesday 3 May 2011

Hello rainbow....

Hey!

Well it was gonna happen one day soon......yup I'm back at work. How can two weeks fly by so quickly? I got about 3 things done on my to-do list of 100! Not complaining too much though as I'm fortunate to enjoy my job (and the holidays that come with it *wink*)

Y'know I was stamping into the small hours of this morning getting this card done. Two weeks off and in true, Aimes style I leave it all to the last minute! I swear it's the only way I can get my mojo to kick-start! So although I was kinda sleepy this morning for work, all I had to do is take one look at the card I'd created earlier that morning to wake me up:

BIG birthday wishes

I guess I'd better point out that it's super bright IRL!

This card is based on a sketch for our new challenge on our PTI Blog. You can be as flexible as you'd like with the sketch (as you've probably noticed I've done!) and you don't have to limit it to a card. That said, I actually need to build up my stash of birthday cards so I'll be making a few more of these methinks...

So you know we'd love for you to join in the fun with us too! The only requirements are that you use the sketch and at least one PTI product - be it button, ribbon, cardstock, die, stamps, you get the idea!

OK gotta scoot as I've got much beauty sleep to catch up on!

Catch ya later!






Card Deets

{BIG birthday wishes}
Stamps: Birthday Bash Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, True Black, Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, Plum Pudding (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities/True Black Vintage Buttons and True Black Grosgrain Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)

19 comments:

Lynn said...

Aimes, this is so clean and bright! Love, love, love your design! Before you know it you'll be off for your summer holidays! :) Hope your first week back is a good one!

Brandi said...

Amy,
This is perfect! I just love the bright colors and the layout is awesome!
Brandi

Andrea M said...

This is totally AWESOME!!! In true Aimes style, this is BRILLIANT!!! LOVE it GF!!! You rock!

Jen W. said...

Love that gorgeous rainbow! What an awesome CAS card. :)

Maureen said...

so fabulous for a lady who's been off for sooooo long!! LOL It's hard to have such a nice break end and very hard to get back into the grind. LOVE the colours and the contrast of black...you ROCK colours, girlie!! I'll try to point out where your guestroom will be in the new house soon ;)

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

So lovely and bright Aimes, I need to go and check out this sketch!
Hope you managed to get some sleep :)
Have a great week!
Katie x

Unknown said...

Love this!

Torico said...

Such a neat card! Love this!!

~amy~ said...

rainbow of goodness...love it:)

Magento Themes said...

Fabulous card!!! Its colorful and wonderful card. I just love this one.. I like this black ribbon and the design.
Thanks for this great card.

Dana said...

Oh Amy...this card made me gasp out loud. Utterly divine girl! Can you pass some of that mojo on to me, please?!?!?!

Debby said...

Come and work in Scotland - we break up for the summer 3 weeks before you guys! Great design and lovely colours.

Debby said...

Come and work in Scotland - we break up for the summer 3 weeks before you guys! Great design and lovely colours.

Cristina said...

EEEEEEk!!! Love this!!!

Marion said...

This is beautiful Amy!! Such a simple and happy card! You have amazed me again!!

Christine said...

Fabulous card, so simple but so fantastic! I'm linking this up on Practical Scrappers!

Jenny said...

super card , so bold and colourful.I found you through a link at practical scrappers:)
Jenny x

Alex said...

Love this bright card Aimes, I might have to CASE this ;)

Enjoy your working week.

Bye for now,

Alex x

Beth said...

FAB blog and posts! Featured you on the Weekly Blend over the weekend.


http://scrappyjavagirl.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.