Tuesday 17 March 2009

Sorry Sorry Sorry!


Hey!


As the title suggests, I'm sooooo sorry I've abandoned the blog for a while! Life has been pretty hectic this last week so I just couldn't find any time to post!


Our school had OFSTED in last week and it truly was the most scary time of my career so far! The amount of times I nearly had a heart attack thinking the inspector was going to pick on me, I'm lucky to be alive! I did have to be interviewed by them and as much as I wanted to play to my strengths, I didn't think my brayer technique would impress them too much LOL!


On top of this we had a crazy Comic Relief. I'm still tired but we raised a HUGE amount of money so it was worth every tiresome minute!


To add to this, I had my Brother's 40th to celebrate (Another dreaded masculine card I had to create, I'll post it later!) and finally I just HAD to take a trip to Birmingham NEC for the Hobbycrafts show with my Mum. My mum usually acts as my conscience when spending and is able to be incredibly rational but for some reason I think she got swept along in my excitement and I ended up spending quite a bit - Ooops! I haven't even had a chance to play with any of it yet!


Fortunately this week's forecast is for calm spells with a few showers of creativity so hopefully I'll make up for the neglect!


Just to encourage me to get busy, I received a gorgeous blog award from the ever-so-lovely Steph! Thank you Steph!
So I don't know many people to pass this onto yet, but in the future I hope to get to know a few more of you amazingly talented people! Is it sad that I can't pass this onto 10 people yet?!?!
Therefore I'm passing this blog award onto the following:
2.Kate (I know Steph has already nominated you, but I'll second it LOL!)
5. Steph (I know you've already got it but I love your blog sooooo much I just had to pass it back LOL!)
6.Kate & Steph (This is for your papertrey blog, I think it's fab!)
Catch ya later!
Aimes
x


4 comments:

Alex said...

Aww thanks for the blog award, I really do appreciate it :) I shall show it off with pride on my blog real soon.

Have a good day,

Alex x

Nicci said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog and tahnk you so much for the award. You've made my day :D

Kate Lewis said...

Aw, thanks hun! So sweet of you to think of me!!! (both times haha!!) Sounds like you a good time at the NEC and for Comic Relief - got any crazy pics to show us?!! K xx

Stephanie said...

Thank you sweetie xxx

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.